My Name is Joel McDonald, and I'm an AdWords Addict.
As a professional AdWords account manager, there is nothing more thrilling than watching my clients' sales graph skyrocket after taking over management of their account. (OK, there's one thing, and that's reducing their costs AND getting more sales.) Unfortunately, I can only handle managing so many clients' accounts at once. Although it makes a nice living, it's not enough to fuel my addiction.
Introducing "1 on 1 Consulting". Because I am so addicted to the process of breathing new life into my clients' AdWords accounts, I came up with a solution that will allow me to do more of it. In a nutshell, I came up with a way for you and me to work as a team, and build the profitability of your business together. That way, not only will you get concrete suggestions on where the most lucrative parts of your account are, but you’ll retain that knowledge forever. Every time we work together, that knowledge will compound, and you’ll be shocked at the vast improvements you'll be able to make to your accounts!
Where the magic happens: No one knows any more about your business than you... No one. Conversely, it's unlikely you'll ever be as proficient at AdWords as a professional who deals with nothing but PPC all day, every day. The magic with 1 on 1 coaching happens by working in tandem on your account. By working together, opportunities to create profits out of thin air just magically present themselves. Together, we'll find undiscovered pots of gold that my management team wouldn't have come up with "tweaking" your account on our own, and you probably wouldn't have come up with those ideas on your own either. But by working together, and building a strategic, month-to-month plan based specifically on your business objectives... Magic happens.
Read no further if... Before I tell you any more, let’s figure out a few cases where 1 on 1 consulting isn't for you:
- If you’re not spending at least $1000 per month on AdWords, I’m probably not a good fit for you. I think a better investment (for now) would be continuing to study the information I send you. I also suggest reading anything written by Perry Marshall, Dan Thies, or Howie Jacobson.
- If you’re not familiar with the difference between “Broad Match”, “Phrase Match”, “Exact Match”, and “The Content Network”, my 1 on 1 consulting probably won't work for you. Familiarity with those terms is a prerequisite for our 1 on 1 consulting sessions, and you've got to walk before you can run.
- If you aren’t tracking conversions via Adwords’ conversion tracking scripts, don't hire me for 1 on 1 coaching. If you don’t have an accurate way of measuring your success before and after we start working together, I won't be able to help you.
- I'm dead serious. If any of the above bullet points describe, you can quit reading. Read my blog, or visit 20/20 PPC and get some fundamentals under your belt for free.
1 on 1 AdWords Consulting might be for you if:
- If you stay up late at night tweaking and nudging your account, only to be disappointed the next day when you log in and find little or no improvements.
- If you know you should outsource management to someone else, but refuse to do so – knowing “no one can take care of your baby as well as you.”
- If you obsess for hours over improving things like “impression share”, “quality score”, and whether your terms should be in the #1, #2, or #5 spot because you just know that there is a lot more profit to be had. You just aren’t sure of where to find those unidentified profits.
- If you think Adwords Editor is the best thing since the invention of the wheel.
- If you have been managing your AdWords account, feel pretty comfortable with the process, but you know…
- If you’re an AdWords manager yourself, and want to brainstorm with a colleague on advanced management techniques.
- If you’re frustrated with your Google account rep because all of their advice just seems to be focused on having you pay for more clicks – whether or not you get more conversions. Instead, you want someone who “has a little skin in the game” by knowing that if you get bum advice, you can get your money back.
If any of the above describes you, we just might be able to work well together.
- As your consultant, I will work with you on a one-on-one basis, and we’ll look at your account together via webinar once a month. We will go through account structure, find profitable areas to beef up, costly areas to cut out, and opportunities that might not be taken advantage of to their fullest.
- I will look at your account as if I were looking at one of my $50K or $100K a month accounts, and you’ll be virtually looking over my shoulder. Together, we’ll discover areas of growth (and costly portions of your account that can be fixed) that you might not have seen on your own.
- Your sessions will be recorded, and sent to you for your records. (These recordings will be especially useful if you ever hire someone new to take over management of your account.)
- Each month, we’ll analyze your progress since the prior month together, and we’ll lay out a customized profit-increasing road map for the following month.
This is about feeding my addiction. If I don't help you increase your profits by at least double what you pay me every month, I don't want your money. I get more of a rush out of watching your profits skyrocket than the little amount you're gong to pay me. To prove it, I'm backing my services with a 100% no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
I stand behind my work. If you're not 100% convinced I'll help you increase your profits within the first 30 days of purchase, feel free to cancel our agreement for a full refund - no questions asked.
Tuesday afternoons only.
Please note that my primary job is actually managing accounts, so
I only have a few Tuesday time-slots available, and am scheduling
appointments on a first come – first served basis.
Because this is more about fueling my addiction than making money, I'm doing this at a rediculously low rate for only a select few clients. I fully intend on doubling these rates after demonstrating how clients can squeeze 2x or 4x as much out of their Adwords campaigns as they were doing before, but for now - it's more about "getting my fix" by helping you boost your Adwords sales.